Enrollment Fee: ££40 | £30 Early Bird DiscountVenue: As-Suffa Institute, 156 High Street, Aston, Birmingham, B64UXOpen to: Brothers and SistersTaught by: Ustaadh Hamza TzortzisCourse Duration: 2 day IntensiveMore Information:
- 30 September 2017 - 1 October 2017
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- To understand why dawah must be a part of your EVERYDAY life and the HUGE benefits of taking on the job of a prophet.
- To have an effective map of how to give dawah.
- To gain the confidence to talk to anyone about Islam, anywhere and at anytime.
- To develop your empathic intelligence.
- To develop your conscious awareness of others.
- To develop sincerity in our dawah activities and life in general.
- To empower you with the ability to present a positive case for Islam to most levels of understanding.
- To unveil your “blind spots” – the things that you didn’t know that you could! (confused? Don’t worry!)
- The call: its aims and its reality
- Responding the call of Allah to that which gives us life!
- Sincerity in the dawah: why are you? Whose are you?
- The bliss of dawah
- Uncomfortable Questions: uncomfortable answers
- The roadmap
- The concept of Islam
- The God question: the Qur’anic answer
- The book that shook the word!
- You reject the Prophet, you’ve rejected your mother!
- Sorry, what was your question again?
- Development sections to improve ourselves as duaat!
- Reality and Your Drama
- Sincerity or Ikhlas?
- What’s in it for me? Individualism vs Conscientiousness
- Expression and Empathy: Can you feel it?
- Listening with an intent to Understand
- Yes you can: an introduction to positive thinking
- Blindspots! Unveiling that you didn’t know that you could (confused? don’t worry!)
- Fear in a turban!
- The Reality of Allah and Connecting with Him
[FREE OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATION FOR BROTHERS ONLY]