Understanding the Quran should be a goal for every Muslim and this course will enable you to start your journey towards understanding the words of Allah.
The course has been carefully devised for the speakers of the English language, with little or no prior knowledge of the language. Over the course of 10 weeks you will develop the ability to recognise the different types of words and sentence structures, as well as develop your Arabic vocabulary to allow you to understand the Quran in the language it was revealed.
– Gain a closeness to Allah through understanding the Quran
– Improve your connection in Salah
– Understand how the Arabic language works, in the purest of forms, through the lens of the Quran
– Be able to read and write Arabic sentences
– Learn the main concepts of Arabic Grammar
The Spoken Arabic module will be covering the Medina books. Under the supervision of a qualified teacher, with years of experience in the Arabic language, you will quickly progress to understanding everyday sentences and formulating your own. Regardless of prior knowledge or studies, over the course of 10 weeks all students will be able to engage in conversation in the Arabic language.
– Learn a new language
– Develop your Arabic vocabulary
– Immerse yourself in the Arabic language
– Learn the language of the people of Jannah
Both modules heavily compliment one another, developing your vocabulary and ability to formulate and articulate sentences. A passion and a desire to study is essential for optimal benefit from the course(s).