The Life & Achievements of Uthman (R.A)
Course Fee: 50.00Venue: As-Suffa Institute, 156 High Street, Aston, Birmingham, B64UXOpen to: Brothers and SistersTaught by: Shaykh Zahir MahmoodCourse Recurring Days: Sat 25th & Sun 26th March 2017Course Recurring Time: 10:00 - 19:00More Information:
- Day 1
25 March 2017
10:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Day 2
26 March 2017
10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Please call 07804 636290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Course notes & meal will be provided
“For every Prophet there was a close friend, and my close friend – meaning in Jannah- will be Uthmaan.” (Talhah ibn Ubaidullah; Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah from Abu Hurairah)
Join As-Suffa Institute for the continuation of our highly successful Islamic History: Muslim Caliphs series. We will be studying the life of Sayyiduna Uthmaan (may Allah be pleased with him)- the third Caliph of Islam, one of the ten who were guaranteed Jannah, twice son-in-law to the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon Him), one of the earliest reverts to Islam and a highly devoted and esteemed Companion. The life, character, Caliphate, legacy and death of Uthmaan (may Allah be pleased with him) are filled with awe inspiring lessons for us to take heed of and apply in our life, thus becoming closer to our Lord and increasing in love and appreciation for the Beloved Companions of Muhammad (peace be upon Him).
Who this course is for:
• Any individual who wishes to revive the spirit of love and appreciation in their heart for the inspiring character, example and achievements of Uthmaan (RA).
• Those unable to dedicate themselves to full-time Islamic Studies and would like to benefit from a thorough and intensive medium of seeking Sacred Knowledge.
What you will gain:
• A deep insight into Uthmaan ’s (RA) life and character in order to unravel the makings and merits of his high status with Allah and His Messenger (peace be upon Him).
• An accurate account of his election as Caliph and the pertinent issues and trials that arose during his term of appointment.
• An exclusive study of the battles waged during his era assisted with the use of accurate maps and combat diagrams.
• An appreciation of his deep concern for the Ummah and his heavy contribution towards the success and development of Islamic rule, thought and preservation.
• An appraisal of his comprehension of religious matters amongst the Companions; his expertise in matters of Shari’ah and his insightful grasp of Quranic verses.
Registration for this event is essential