As-Suffa Institute Youth Club
- 6 September 2015 - 2 February 2020
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
The As-Suffa Youth Club for boys & girls provides a energetic Islamic environment in which children aged between 8-14 can develop their friendships, social skills and Islamic Knowledge.
Monthly Fee: ONLY £10 per monthVenue: As-Suffa Institute, 156 High Street, Aston, Birmingham, B64UXOpen to: Boys and Girls (8-14)Activities Include: Laser quest, Horse riding, Archery, Baking, Calligraphy, and much moreRecurring Days: EVERY SUNDAYTime: 11:00 - 13:00
In a society where friendship is commonly defined by irreligiosity, decadence, immorality and with the overall negative influences surrounding our children, it is incumbent upon parents to ensure their children have the correct upbringing by nurturing them in a friendly Islamic environment. However, being engulfed with a busy lifestyle many parents find it difficult to balance the Islamic needs for their children. In order for the next generation to become the best generation, it is essential to preserve the Deen of our children and youth in general.
So what alternative can we offer our treasured youth?
The As-Suffa Youth Club for boys & girls provides a energetic Islamic environment in which children aged between 8-14 can develop their friendships, social skills and Islamic Knowledge. This is achieved through a well structured program coordinated by a enthusiastic and motivated team focused to bring the best out of our children.
The mission aim of the As-Suffa Youth Club is to ensure every child is instilled with 4 key values:
- Identity (Understanding the value and being proud to be Muslim)
- Acquiring of Knowledge (The importance of gaining Islamic and non-Islamic knowledge for the betterment of others)
- Empowerment (Gaining skills and confidence to be empowered and empowering others)
- Unity (The concept of brotherhood and Unity amongst each other)
Our program consists of well planned sessions. Sessions will cover Islamic Workshops / Enrichment / Islamic stories & knowledge / Islamic Manners/ Self Development / Seerah (of the Prophet S.A.W.) / Stories of Sahabah / History of Islam and much more! In addition to these session we have planned outdoor and indoor physical activities such as Horse Riding / Archery / Swimming / Rock Climbing / Arts & Crafts / Football / Cricket and much more!
The Youth Club is open to:
- Young children aged between 8 and 14 who wish to spend time in a relaxing environment designed to promote self-development on a multi-faceted level
- Young girls and boys who wish to acquire new and interesting skills in a fun and challenging setting
- Those who seek to have a good time without compromising their values and beliefs
- Muslim youth who wish to meet new acquaintances and nurture friendships
- Young students interested in partaking in activities and outings that will cultivate them on an intellectual and spiritual level
- Light study sessions on the Seerah of The Prophet (Peace be upon Him) and practical lessons from the lives of Sahabah (Companions of the Prophet) in order to create love and respect for the Muslim heroes and heroines of the past
Kids: As a participants you will gain:
- A valuable chance to meet like-minded individuals with whom they will create and nurture the deepest of friendships and have the most *fun* of times!
- An opportunity to try your hand at all those things you’ve always wanted to do but have just not found the right place
- Trips and activities that will challenge you in the most entertaining of ways; you’ve never really experienced Birmingham until you’ve been out with us!
- Learning sessions on the life of our Beloved Prophet (Peace be upon Him) – we will study and learn to love him as the role model and perfect being that he is!
- Hear about prominent Muslim men and women of the past; how they lived and what made them so great. By studying their lives, we will discover the key ingredient to becoming the successful Muslim of tomorrow!
For further information or queries please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
The Youth Club is FULLY BOOKED - Please register to add your son or daughter on our waiting list