As Suffa Outreach continues to build and strengthen its relationship with the local and wider community. Our ever expanding community work occurs across a range of services including information and advice, counselling, advocacy and support. This targets an equally diverse range of people and areas of interest.
Our work has enabled us to participate in both local and national projects/initiatives. These include:
- Local crime fighting projects
- Clinics offering legal advice and support
- Working with inmates through the prison service
- Multi-faith ‘PEACE WALKS’
- Responding to national disasters
- Learning Islam through Theatrical Education
Through this work we aim to promote a better future for our communities.