Every month we host various professionals to enlighten us with their thought provoking talks centered around the community and how we can play an active role for the betterment.
- Safer Streets – Making a Difference by Desmond Jaddoo – https://news.as-suffa.org/our-community-seminar-safer-streets/
- Food For Thought – A roundtable discussion on the impact of our eating habits – https://news.as-suffa.org/food-for-thought
- Digital Addiction – http://www.as-suffa.org/events/digital-addiction
- Breaking the silence – A presentation about hate crime, gender and genocide – http://www.as-suffa.org/events/breaking-the-silence
- Basic Life Support Training – http://www.as-suffa.org/events/basic-life-support-training/
- Parenting Hour – http://www.as-suffa.org/events/parenting-hour/