As-Suffa has been closely monitoring and actively been in consultation with Islamic Scholars and Medical Professionals in relation to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), and in-line with the Government guidelines, we have had to make the difficult decision to take the following measures:
– Suspension of Jumuah Salah until further notice, both at As-Suffa & Lionel Street (effectively immediately)
– All ongoing courses will be moved online (students will be notified further in due course)
– Maktab will resume remotely (parents will be notified further in due course)
– All Youth activities have been suspended
– Reduced service or suspension of Outreach services (Coronavirus self-isolation support to continue*)
– All upcoming events postponed indefinitely
We will inshallah continue to follow the situation and provide updates as and when required.
This decision has not been taken lightly, but the welfare of the community is our priority. We pray Allah removes this difficulty, keeps everyone safe and keeps us united through this difficult period.
*To support our Coronavirus Self-Isolation Support initiative, please donate via this link.